As a parent, we all know the importance of ensuring our children are safe in and around the water. The swim lesson program at Swan Hill Leisure Centre is endorsed by Swim Australia.
Our educational program provides knowledge, skill and understanding for a lifetime of fun, fitness and recreation in and around the water. Our program curriculum incorporates progressive levels, combining water safety with learning swimming strokes for infants through to adults.
Your Learn to Swim Membership includes -
- 48 weeks of Swimming and Water Safety Lessons
- A five day intensive program during the summer holidays
- Four weeks of free family swimming over the summer
- Free swimming for your child throughout the year
Communication and feedback is an integral part of our Swim Program - with the help of Optus Splash we are able to keep our families up to date and informed on their child's learn to swim journey.
Key fetures of Optus Splash include -
- The swimming journey your child will embark on at Swan Hill Leisure Centre
- Key milestones and the skills your children are working on and achieving
- Automanted message function
- Digital awards from elite swimmers
- Updates on your child's progression
- Enables parents to directly communicate with our staff
Our student's success is driven by our Austswim qualified instructors that focus on providing an environment that enables students to fulfill their swimming potential.